Standard Requirements of Financiers
The financier will generally require the following when assessing your application.
- Copies of both contracts (Unit & Business).
- Copy of Management and Letting Agreements.
- Last year's Profit and Loss statement on business being purchased.
- Verification report if held. (Approval maybe sort subject to satisfactory completion.)
- Your personal &/or business tax returns for the past two years.
- Projected monthly cash flow.- not all banks require.
- Brief Resume - Detailing your associated experience/expertise for management rights.
- Signed statement of Assets and Liabilities.
- Privacy Act consent forms to obtain credit checks.
- Certified copies of identification documents - passport and drivers licence.
"We knew very little or nothing when we came to you about financing a purchase such as ours and you patiently and carefully sorted out the good buys and the not so good for us, and then guided us as we made our decisions."
Ursula Webb - Trinity Links Resort