Standard Requirements of Financiers
The financier will generally require the following when assessing your application.
- Copies of both contracts (Unit & Business).
- Copy of Management and Letting Agreements.
- Last year's Profit and Loss statement on business being purchased.
- Verification report if held. (Approval maybe sort subject to satisfactory completion.)
- Your personal &/or business tax returns for the past two years.
- Projected monthly cash flow.- not all banks require.
- Brief Resume - Detailing your associated experience/expertise for management rights.
- Signed statement of Assets and Liabilities.
- Privacy Act consent forms to obtain credit checks.
- Certified copies of identification documents - passport and drivers licence.
"I can’t speak highly enough of Barry Maller, at Catalina Finance. Being new to the management rights industry we were on a steep learning curve, but from day one Barry was always on hand to provide exceptional guidance and support. During the selection process Barry’s years of experience and knowledge showed as he considered all the associated risks with each of the businesses. At no time did we feel pressured and we really appreciated his patience and honesty throughout the entire process."
Craig & Robyn - Brissett, Akama Resort, Hervey Bay