Standard Requirements of Financiers
The financier will generally require the following when assessing your application.
- Copies of both contracts (Unit & Business).
- Copy of Management and Letting Agreements.
- Last year's Profit and Loss statement on business being purchased.
- Verification report if held. (Approval maybe sort subject to satisfactory completion.)
- Your personal &/or business tax returns for the past two years.
- Projected monthly cash flow.- not all banks require.
- Brief Resume - Detailing your associated experience/expertise for management rights.
- Signed statement of Assets and Liabilities.
- Privacy Act consent forms to obtain credit checks.
- Certified copies of identification documents - passport and drivers licence.
"I would recommend Barry to anyone wanting to enter management rights and needing the services of a finance broker. He offers a professional service based on strong industry knowledge and experience but more than that, works with his clients to build a long term professional relationship based on client success."
Shona Jones - Offshore Noosa Resort