Standard Requirements of Financiers
The financier will generally require the following when assessing your application.
- Copies of both contracts (Unit & Business).
- Copy of Management and Letting Agreements.
- Last year's Profit and Loss statement on business being purchased.
- Verification report if held. (Approval maybe sort subject to satisfactory completion.)
- Your personal &/or business tax returns for the past two years.
- Projected monthly cash flow.- not all banks require.
- Brief Resume - Detailing your associated experience/expertise for management rights.
- Signed statement of Assets and Liabilities.
- Privacy Act consent forms to obtain credit checks.
- Certified copies of identification documents - passport and drivers licence.
"I can recommend Barry as a very worthwhile person to help you through the minefield of requirements involved with the purchase of a management rights business, his wealth of knowledge both of the industry and local establishments makes him a great business partner."
Mal Butler - Riviere on Golden Beach